Welcome to Zenphoto! This page will set up Zenphoto 18.104.22.168 on your web server.
- Installing Zenphoto v22.214.171.124
- zp-data security [is compromised]
Zenphoto suggests you make the sensitive files in the zp-data folder accessable by owner only (permissions = 0600). The file permissions for setup.log are 0644 which may allow unauthorized access.
- PHP version 5.4.25
- Graphics support:
PHP GD library bundled (2.1.0 compatible)
- zenphoto.cfg.php file
- File Permissions [are loose (
If file permissions are not set to strict or tighter there could be a security risk. However, on some servers Zenphoto does not function correctly with tight file permissions. If Zenphoto has permission errors, run setup again and select a more relaxed permission.
- The Zenphoto filesystem character define is ISO‑8859‑1 [no test performed]
Setup did not perform a test of the filesystem character set. You can cause setup to test for a proper definition by creating a file in your
charset_téstand re-running setup.
If your server filesystem character set is different from
ISO‑8859‑1and you create album or image filenames names containing characters with diacritical marks you may have problems with these objects.
- MySQLi version 5.1.73
MySQLi Version 5.0.0 or greater is required. Version 5.5.0 or greater is preferred. Use a lower version at your own risk.
- Connect to MySQLi
access rightsfor u392576197_yjyzy
- SHOW TABLES [found no tables]
- Zenphoto core files [Some files are missing or seem wrong]
Perhaps there was a problem with the upload. You should check the following files:
- Zenphoto core file permissions
- .htaccess file (RewriteEngine is ON)
- .htaccess RewriteBase is
- robots.txt file [Not created]
Notice! click for details
Setup did not create a robots.txt file because one already exists.
- albums folder
- cache folder
- locale folders
- uploaded folder
- zp-data folder
- HTML cache folder (cache_html)
- Third party plugins folder (plugins)
Database tables to create: